PDA

View Full Version : Well Deserved/ Kame krazee

06-05-2002, 04:46 PM
Congratulations!! Your help is very much appreciated.
You always have a good sense of humour, and your replies are well written. Thank you from a newbie.

06-05-2002, 05:15 PM
I agree!

For his in-depth but understandable advice Kame fully desrves his recognition. Still not krazee after all these years.

()()()()()()()()()

hhh

Billy 8-{)

06-05-2002, 06:08 PM
Now, all I need is for Kame Krazee to let me know where to send the prize.

Either post some here, dude, and include you email address where people can't see or email me (you have to figure out how, not real hard).

robo.

06-05-2002, 07:04 PM
Robo,

your first suggestion may not work, cause practically anybody could leave a message here as Kame Krazee with their email address and you'd think it were Kame :)

Mike

PS if you're having a hard time deciding who to give the prizes to, I could suggest a couple of people (starting with myself LOL)

06-05-2002, 09:18 PM
Thanks everyone,

I don't read everything I see on this site when I visit and I would have never noticed I had won if it wasn't for your posting JC.

In fact there's a lot of interesting things I've never noticed up until now. I usually just go straight to helping out or posting my questions.

I am still uncertain how Robo would know this is me. Do you have access to when I first started posting. Near the End of December last year.

That's when I use to include my email address KameKrazee@hotmail.com (sorry JM it's taken) which is no longer being used anymore as it was turned into a musuem for my spam collectoin but I can still get into it. Just checked it recently and there's 128 new spams (just great).

Mike would you really do that to get a CD Wallet?