PDA

View Full Version : Well !!! I have just done it.

04-05-2002, 09:50 AM
I am getting sick of plan black writing on white back ground IN 'HTML' TYPE EMAILS,

So now I am replying in the same format BLACK WRITING ON WHITE BACKGROUND then after run the spell checker over it reduce the entire text content to the smallest possible font size I can reduce it to.

http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml (7 REASONS WHY HTML E-MAILS ARE EVIL.)

04-05-2002, 11:04 AM
Hi John

I understand why you would not like HTML emails, and personally I always use plain text, but I am at a loss to understand the purpose of your post. I also have difficulty understanding why you would want to reduce the font size.

Maybe I'm missing something here, so perhaps you might like to explain in more detail exactly what you are trying to achieve.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

04-05-2002, 01:18 PM
Why not be really creative?

Make background dark blue, foreground black. There are people who do that on web pages --- so they must think it looks good.

I wonder about people who send an email in plain tesxt, and include an HTML version of it. Waste of their timne, and the recipients.

04-05-2002, 02:50 PM
Thanks Billy and Graham,
After confusing Billy, Graham's idea seem better, I could do yellow writing on white background, The idea that confused Billy was 'plain boring' Emails don't have different size fonts just one size, and when they get cheesed off because they can not read a very very small font print, they might prefer not to use HTML E-mails.