PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the forum upgrade

09-04-2002, 11:49 PM
It's beginning to seem as if the forum is getting to big for its own good at the moment.

We need to have something done about it. People will be reading your column in the April PCW and wanting to come and see what it is all about. They'll end up leaving though because of it being full of errors.

JM

10-04-2002, 12:01 AM
I agree - seeing too much of this:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10-04-2002, 12:01 AM
Good point JM, I've lost about six postings today.

I think the revamp is about a month away, let's hope we can keep it going until then.

'she's shaking to bits, I can't hold her much longer, captain'

robo.

10-04-2002, 12:22 AM
I was kinda expecting this thread to go bung, but nope, the forum pulled through.

JM

10-04-2002, 12:39 AM
I have had a bad run with it tonight with blank pages and the dreaded 404. I've never known it like this. If you could kill all these multiple post it would relieve the strain a bit. Did I read that someone did 17 the other night.

10-04-2002, 12:28 PM
A month away? Good grief!!! It took me 2 days to choose a free forum and installed on my Intranet. Have a look at http://forum.snitz.com/