PDA

View Full Version : word 2000

09-04-2002, 11:55 AM
my operating system is winMe using word 2000 with an HP930c deskjet printer.
My problem is that when doing a two column newsletter, landscape orientation, using tables, I cannot get the right hand border to print on the page. Everything else is fine. I have troubleshot the margins and according to HP I should be able to work withing .25mm of the right hand edge. There seems no way that the right hand border will print. Can you help because I need this newsletter weekly.

09-04-2002, 01:12 PM
Try moving the table slightly one way. Sometimes if the line is too skinny or if you have a blocked head on the ink cartridge it may not appear. Also Word sometimes does some funny things which there is no answer to.

09-04-2002, 08:44 PM
Franci, your printer might be able to print within .25mm of the right hand edge of the paper, but when you are in landscape mode, the right hand edge of the sideways page is really the bottom edge of the printed page and I very much doubt if your printer can print a bottom margin that close to the edge - it will have run off the end of the feed rollers. Check your manual and see what the bottom margin limit is, as this is as close as you will get.
Regards,
Ray A.