PDA

View Full Version : No Games WHAT????

04-04-2002, 05:32 PM
Im a gamer and to my surprise when I onpened up the pc world pakage I found a cd with no games. Come on I expect atleast one game but none were to be found. Please think about it before you create next month. Anybody agree with me????

04-04-2002, 08:58 PM
Yup, I agree with ya.
It's 1 of the reasons i buy PCworld

04-04-2002, 09:09 PM
There's more to life than games, boys, although a spelling game might be of use to you ;-)

04-04-2002, 10:11 PM
When your Windows registry self distructs from being overloaded with remnants of many a game demo, you start to be a bit more cautious about playing every demo off a cover disk.

As it stands the PC World cover disk has the best variety of any disk I've seen so far to suit the taste of all propeller heads.

04-04-2002, 10:13 PM
When your Windows registry self distructs from being overloaded with remnants of many a game demo, you start to be a bit more cautious about playing every demo off a cover disk.

As it stands the PC World cover disk has the best variety of any disk I've seen so far to suit the taste of all propeller heads.

15-04-2002, 04:31 PM
Yes im not sayin that the disk isnt good i enjoy the selection of essentials saving me alot of downloading time but i would have like to have seen one game thats all.