PDA

View Full Version : Can ypu use Kazaa?

01-04-2002, 06:40 PM
I'm looking for some help on how to use kazaa.com. I've tried using the help button on that software, but it always come up as not completed this section. Someone please help me.

01-04-2002, 06:54 PM
what do you need to know?

i assume you've got it installed(hopefully without all the crap that comes with it)

go to options enter a name, if on dailup take tick out of 'function as supernode' and limit the amount of uploads to 1 or 2.

normmally it will try to connect when you start the prog. once it has logged on the search button comes active so you can then go search for what ever you like.

02-04-2002, 11:48 AM
I have a few quetions about this topic
1. How do i know which is the best verion to download? There are a lot of different ones & i would like a few tips on picking the best one.
2. What does upload mean?
3. How do i save mu audio & video files to cd-r?
If you can help, thank u very much

02-04-2002, 11:48 AM
I have a few quetions about this topic
1. How do i know which is the best verion to download? There are a lot of different ones & i would like a few tips on picking the best one.
2. What does upload mean?
3. How do i save mu audio & video files to cd-r?
If you can help, thank u very much

02-04-2002, 12:40 PM
there is only one currant ver of kazaa to download. ver 1.5.1 (thou there is a kazaa lite a hacked version of kazaa)

upload = send files to other people.

you can save video and audio files onto cdr like any other file. however if you what to play the video in a dvd player or play music in a cd player its a different ball game. music is easy enough most cd burning programs will do it for you, however video is complicated and time consumeing.