PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems accessing Xtra email?

01-04-2002, 06:22 PM
I use Xtramail website to get my emails and I can not get in.

[error message]
Server Error
This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.
[/error message]

I tried Outlook to receive my emails just incase it was a site problem but that resulted in no luck either.

This has been going on for about a month now and I think I am missing important emails.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?

01-04-2002, 06:32 PM
Can confirm this one.

Been getting this error for approx 1 week.
Have proved my fault to zonealarm pro 3 settings. Still looking into what is the root cause/setting on zone alarm.

Jess

01-04-2002, 07:08 PM
I am having some problems (seems to be sporadic) sometimes can send, then can only receive. Its starting to get to be a pain in the proverbial

Regards, ALAN

01-04-2002, 09:32 PM
You could be right about ZA Pro 3. It was happening around the time I installed it.

I can shutdown ZA but how do I stop that TrueVector because that is still running even though I closed ZA and that maybe stopping me as well.

I think I can use the End Task but is there another way?

02-04-2002, 06:53 PM
OK I have no idea what the problem is now.

It can't be ZA because I booted into Linux and used Mozilla and still got the same problem.

I just hope they sort it out soon because I can't think how many important emails I am missing. I was expecting 3 last week but I haven't been able to check.

One to do with me winning Lotto and if not claimed next week you don't get a thing... oh well I hope they come through and fix the problem by then.

04-04-2002, 08:23 PM
ZoneAlarm 3 stops a lot of things working. I put it a the lowest settings and could not get KaZaA to work at all and had to got to the ZoneAlarm web site to find out what files I had to take out after uninstalling so I could put older version back in. What a nightmare.