PDA

View Full Version : Right click option disapeared.

26-03-2002, 09:57 PM
When I right click on a file or picture and go to the send to: option the email reciprent is missing.How can I fix this please,thanks in advance.

John D

27-03-2002, 02:20 PM
It is possible that this MS Knowledge Base item may apply in your case re:missing mail recipient.
Cheers.

27-03-2002, 02:22 PM
Er.. should read:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q249786

27-03-2002, 02:36 PM
The shortcut for my Email Sendto point to the file 'C:\Program Files\Windows Messaging\EXCHNG32.EXE' but I'm not sure if everyone's does, because I have MS Exchange installed.

You could do a search and see if you have this file, and if so, create a shortcut to it in your Send To folder, which is in your Windows directory.

If you are still unsure what I am talking about, post back and I'll give more details.

27-03-2002, 06:35 PM
Thank's Terry checked that out and all is well in my 'word program'the email send to short cut is still there on 'File' drop down list.

Thanks Susan, the file EXCHNG32.EXE doesn't seem to be regular 'windows' EXE after doing a search.

The good news is I have managed to get my lost right click send to short cut back by useing 'go back'.I guess I got a bit to happy useing 'jv 16 Power tools' two days ago.I can only guess I cleaned out something by mistake.
Still got alot to learn about these dang fanguiled machines.

Thanks for the replies.
John D