PDA

View Full Version : My Shared Folder

25-03-2002, 03:11 PM
Hi everyone

I appear to have two seperate folders with downloaded music in them (My Shared Folder and My Music Folder)

How do I put a link on the drop down menu that appears when you right click on a song in My Shared Folder.... I want to shift everything to My Music Folder, but can't see the options anywhere that will allow me to do this - and would like to put a shortcut on the menu!!!!

Windows ME / IE6

Regards, ALAN :-)

25-03-2002, 05:24 PM
Hey Dude. there are a couple of ways of transfering the files from one folder to another. Firstly I don't know of putting a drop down option when you right click. But all you have to do is drag and drop in My Computer, Windows explorer whatever you are using, or you can simply highlight all the files you want to copy to the other folder and copy and paste.

(if you are using Kazaa,Morpheus etc)- Removing these Mp3's and what ever from your shared folder will stop people being able to upload these files from you and slow you down. This is a great idea if you want to be the scrooge of MP3 land.

01-04-2002, 12:24 AM
If you are referring to the 'send to' option when you right click a file - you can add to this list by dropping destinations in the 'Send To' folder. In explorer, click on 'My Music' folder and drag it to the 'Send To' folder. This will create a shortcut to 'My Music' in the 'Send To' folder, and thereby add it as a destination when you right click and select 'Send To'.

01-04-2002, 12:29 AM
Hey,

Thanks wuppo.... thats exactly the info I was looking for. You're a gem

Cheers, ALAN :-)