PDA

View Full Version : Template change- changes rest of the web pages

16-02-2002, 01:08 PM
would like to know how to make web template to be able to change some thing in the template and this changes every thing in the group of web pages eg
http://www.easter.corcon.net.nz

third level

For futher explanationswhat we need email us at
view.nz@paradise.net.nz

16-02-2002, 01:43 PM
Hi, nice site, but i dont really understand what you mean, reply back with more info and i might be able to help you. If you want to make a page with all the images on it and have all pages look like that but just be able to change the text/pictures in certains tables/areas of the page so the website keeps the same look the whole way through (good design practise) then the easiest way to do it is just make the page with all the stuff you want to keep on all the pages and make some tables where the info will change on each page and fill them with a bg color so youll have a site template that you can cut and paste your text into and save as different files. thats what i did with my site www.100inch.orcon.net.nz (click on some links to see what i mean) sorry if this isnt what your talking about but if you want to change something in the template and haveall pages chnage to that then i dont think you can do it with orcon because it uses erver side programming.