PDA

View Full Version : NAV 2002 and Win XP

09-02-2002, 10:40 PM
Anybody had problems loading NAV2002 on Windows XP? I found that NAV is what is causing some of the problem booting (I thought it was my internet connection, but it seems to be a little unrelated... or is it?)

When I first boot everything loads fairly quick, the HDD light goes out, and about 2 or 3 minutes later NAV decides to enable itself (up til then its sitting in the tray, marked as disabled) and then I can click on my connection and connect. Up until NAV changes to enabled I cannot connect. If I change NAV to disabled though I can connect fine - its just on the boot up. Doesn't happen coming out of hibernate or standby though.

10-02-2002, 03:37 PM
Yep, I had the same problem when I was running WinXP with Nortons 2002.

Sorry I cant help you as I never found a solution either. I think it might be something to do with having your computer networked though.

Somewhere to start at least

10-02-2002, 04:37 PM
Thanks Tazzie,

I might try the Symantec or Microsoft websites to see if they've got any info on the problem, as if I'm not the only person with this problem, they may have a solution somewhere already.

13-02-2002, 10:44 PM
Not here. NAV2002 works fine. Have you done the live updates and upgraded to the latest version?

If not do it ASAP.