PDA

View Full Version : TIP: Save yourself entering all those details over and over...

07-02-2002, 10:37 PM
Hi,

Sick of entering name and email at every post? I have found some software which is initially a 128bit encyption password database, but allows usernames and passwords to be auto entered at sites using a drag and drop interface. However, other information can also be stored such as required for an F1 post. I simply drag an icon on to the post page, and all my details are entered.

Try it esp. advanced features

It is called KeyWallet and is downloadable freeware at http://www.webattack.com/get/keywallet.shtml

I know other software out there does similar things, but I found this to be a nice tidy little app which fufilled my purposes nicely (It just so happened that I was in the middle of designing my own software to do the same sort of thing so I have been saved the trouble.)

G P

08-02-2002, 12:12 AM
Thanks Graham, it's great. Used it 1/2 dozen times tonight already. Brilliant.

08-02-2002, 06:35 PM
Hooray for Graham! This is exactly what I wanted to be able to do when I posted a query a month or so back. Being a newbie it took me a while to figure out how to use Key Wallet once I'd downloaded it, but now there's no stopping me! Thanks Graham, I'm sure this feature will be very popular!