PDA

View Full Version : Free software

26-01-2002, 08:52 AM
To everyone with comments.
I have been using these programs for some time and have had no problems, so you have to register (so what).Why are there so many negative thinking people out there who just like to STIR UP THE S_ _ _ ?

26-01-2002, 09:21 AM
What ones they those Laurie K?

Just a extra footnote:
If you are not sure what to give someone for birthday or Christmas, give them a road code it might save your life.

26-01-2002, 09:21 AM
What ones they those Laurie K?

Just a extra footnote:
If you are not sure what to give someone for birthday or Christmas, give them a road code it might save your life.

26-01-2002, 10:59 AM
Good words Laurie,it's good to
get feed back on these thing's
good or bad.But it sadden's me to see the
sourness and negativeness in
people's comments.If you guy's
out there have a negative
comment to make,I ask you to
please make it but with
constructive point to it,so we can all learn from it.Not
just sound off like you have a problem with Big Brother is whatching us or something.The
forum here is for all levels of pc user's, I'm something of
a newbie my self and look for consructive tips and answers
from PRESSF1.The comical banter is ok too but can we not raise the ante on views, reviews and comments please.
We are all pseudonym's behind screens here let's us all get on a little better.Here's to looking forward for better posting's Cheers John Dykeman

26-01-2002, 12:57 PM
Unless there was more than one other thread discussing your pet three softwares, no one has been stirring anything.

You asked what people thought of their software, and they answered you. Registration IS an issue for some people, and tracking software IS an issue, and if this software has either, than people are perfectly entitled to say they dont believe in using the software for those reasons.

If you are only wanting people to write nice little notes telling you how you are using the coolest software around, dont bother making a posting, almost every peice of software has something that could be improved, and you really have no call to be insulting people for picking up on those needed improvements.

Its called evolution.

26-01-2002, 01:14 PM
Is it my paranoia or is John D & Laurie K the same person?