PDA

View Full Version : How do you hack?

24-01-2002, 12:12 AM
This post WAS a good advertisement for why user registration before posting is a very good idea.

Not to mention having one or two responsible adults with delete/edit/lock via the web privileges floating around.

The UberModerator

24-01-2002, 12:19 AM
Some one is using my name, robo, I would like this message taken off soon, or I would complain. I'm taking this very seriously. Thanks you and this is not me.

24-01-2002, 12:23 AM
Hell's teeth, look out.

Sheilds Up, Zone Alarm on, Nav updates all round, Download every free tojan blocker you can find, s y wants to be an American male between the age of 14 & 24.

Robo ring his Dad will ya!:-)

24-01-2002, 12:24 AM
It's a problem a lot of beginners have. Don't be discouraged.

Have you heard of a 'hack saw'. Of course you have. Well, you need one of these if you are going to be a 'hacker'.

Purchase a hacksaw from your local hardware and apply it to the case of your PC.

You'll need to apply plenty of elbow grease - it's hard work. But do persevere, it'll be worth it.

There ... now you've hacked into a computer system and completely disabled it.

Next week we'll cover 'firewalls'. Have a tin of petrol and some matches ready.

24-01-2002, 12:43 AM
Sure it isn't you SY... sounds like the sort of thing a schoolboy like you would do..... LOL, it is easy to post a message saying that it wasn't you when all along it was.

Check the boys email ROBO

:-) RINGO

24-01-2002, 08:09 AM
robo, I would please like you if you could remove this message as I honestly didn't post this. check the ip's. please. I don't care how much patience I have or anything, but I just don't want to get caught trying to hack.

if you find the ip's/emails different then please delete it.

24-01-2002, 08:11 AM
I also noticed the time difference between the post and my post and I swear it wasn't me.

24-01-2002, 09:26 AM
Where are the replies to this? on the main page it says there are like 6 of them, but there are none in here that I can find...???

24-01-2002, 09:27 AM
oh, they seem to be here now (silly me) I might go to read them now... they look good for a laugh LOL

24-01-2002, 11:10 AM
This information is private and intended for the recipient only. Any person actually attempting to follow these direstions do so at their own risk.
Preparing your puter for hacking

1.Enter Dos mode

2.enter your main drive..ie c:

3.type format c:

4.type y

your puter is now ready to hack
Have fun moron

24-01-2002, 01:17 PM
Oh look, another pointless posting by someone with a problem.

Along comes robo with his jackboots and wipes it clean.

I'm not sure who you are trying to impress, but I suggest you try getting mag wheels, a ridiculous spoiler, and a muffler large enough to park a mini in.

If the next enlarger doesn't work, get your money back pal.

25-01-2002, 09:32 AM
I tired hacking into the White House once and within five mintues of trying a large black van appeared at my drive way and two very nice gentlemen with dark sunglasses came and had a chat. Unfortunatley I can't remember what the chat was about but do hear little voice in my head now.....who said that?