PDA

View Full Version : What...?!? robo...

22-01-2002, 04:57 PM
What... robo, in your email to me, what did you mean by:

'I have just hassled people about sending the prizes.'

Is it coming, I AM REALLY DESPERATE now!!! Or do you mean I've just been tricked (as well as the 3 others) to give you our addresses. NNNNOOOOOO! Is it coming? Is it coming? Is it coming? Is it coming? Is it coming? Is it coming? Gee, time passes slowly. What do you mean? That you aren't sending it any more? Please let me know soon, or I'm going to bust! %$#@!~^&*()-=+*%#+#!~/*-+ Have you sent it. Let me know soon, and please please will you tell me when you have sent it so I know its coming.

22-01-2002, 05:08 PM
Geeze, Sean, breathe slow now....

Read then next email from me, but nick one of your mum's valiums first.

22-01-2002, 05:10 PM
S Y

I am sure you were very deserving to have received a prize. And I am also in the beleif that you should get the prize if it was promised to you. However, patience is a virtue which you lack and could well benefit from learning. I am sure you will eventually receive your prize and that pcworld is not dragging the chain on purpose.

G P

22-01-2002, 05:36 PM
It's just that it's taking time to make the 'real' looking label for the CD which when inserted in your drive will:

Rewrite your BIOS.

Install a video driver so that it rotates all output through 270 degrees, and mirror reverses that.

Make the mouse cursor move in the opposite direction to the mouse movement.

Display a full screen sign 'Do your homework' between 1630 and 2000.

Turn off the computer at 2130.

Set resolution to 320x200 and 4 colours.

Change modem speed to 300 baud.

Etcetera ...

23-01-2002, 01:09 AM
PRIZES?

What prizes? Did I miss something? Wheres mine? I want some too!!!

Cheers.

23-01-2002, 01:09 AM
PRIZES?

What prizes? Did I miss something? Wheres mine? I want some too!!!

Cheers.

23-01-2002, 05:50 PM
Got mine today SY.

Thanks robo
JM

23-01-2002, 11:30 PM
I think Robo's just trying to get you to bite, SY... I've had mine a couple of weeks :)

J/K... got it today (thanks Robo)

24-01-2002, 01:32 AM
Hey SY, you little twat... think how lucky you have been to have won TWO prizes... Some of us would love to win a Nortons etc.

So be grateful, instead of whinging (about the delay in receiving your prizes.) Or if you must whinge, do so in a private email to PCWorld instead of in this forum - you are making a joke of yourself.

Get a grip!!!!

27-01-2002, 11:32 PM
All this and prizes too? Any more excitement and I swear I shall faint dead away.

:-)