PDA

View Full Version : PressF1 Chatroom?

18-01-2002, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if you others agree with me that PressF1 should have a chatroom, so that we could chat 'stuff' and people could save time by just asking and hopefully getting a reply stright away instead of coming back 5 hours later. You agree, post with your opinions!

Sound ok robo? Can that be done, I believe that'll be a great help.

Hope to see ya opinions! Cheers,

SY

18-01-2002, 07:10 PM
Could be interesting SY. Just don't know about the IDG resources as was mentioned in a post further down the page.

JM

18-01-2002, 07:50 PM
I don't know that I completely agree. Some of us just about tend to use this as a chat room anyway.

With a real chat room, you need people to be there at the same time. This way, we have more meaningful dialogue and we don't all need to be glued to our PCs.

(I know, most of us are, anyway)

robo.

18-01-2002, 11:13 PM
Is it possible spend a fraction more time and type you or your, instead of Ya. It kind of sounds more respectful. I have an adverse feeling about answering to Ya.

18-01-2002, 11:17 PM
Ya rite thier E C. I knows xactly wot ya's mean....purely illerate rubishh. Wots da youth of today cumming to?? And dey reckoned puters would ruin the english language as she is spoke. lol

19-01-2002, 12:58 AM
Just think what we're missing not having a chat room ...

s y: Hi all
Burger_King: Hi sy
ImDaStud: hey sy
s y: Hey king, stud. What are you all up to?
Burger_King: nothin
ImDaStud: not much
MastaBlasta: same old same old
ImDaStud: Well, I've got to go. Nite all
s y: nite stud
MastaBlasta: See ya
Burger_King: nity nite
etc.

19-01-2002, 10:46 AM
Besides, if youve ever been into any help room, the first thing they all do is set up a website with a list of FAQs cos they get too sick of having to answer the same questions over and over again.

At least OUR website is indexed and searchable.

19-01-2002, 05:36 PM
Hmm, yes. How about:

fred: wazzup???

deidre: havin' a bud.

norman: morning.

fred: morning.

deidre: morning.

norman: hey look, howard's being eaten.

No, i don't want that.

robo.

19-01-2002, 11:42 PM
Hiya SY,

I quite like this forum.... but if you want to go to a computer chatroom, there are plenty out there

I can recommend ABOUT COMPUTING @ the MSN Chatrooms. You never know who you will see there.... HAVEN'T SEEN YOU AT ABOUT COMPUTING FOR A FEW DAYS DIPSTICK!!!!

Regards ALAN ;-)

20-01-2002, 04:21 AM
lol.....sorry Alan I been a bit busy at work with some strange hours lately.....There go Ian....now you can use all the lingo that you picked up from the lol posts.