PDA

View Full Version : RingCentral Fax

18-01-2002, 12:10 PM
Does anyone have this installed on their computer and if so do you have any probs using it. I have w98 SE and have no problems sending faxes with it but as yet I have been unable to receive anything. Does anyone have any suggestions what I might be doing wrong.....have studied the help pages to no avail....

18-01-2002, 02:07 PM
yeah my mothers got it installed on her PC not a bad program (prefer a stand alone fax myself) to receive a fax we just left the program runing with the phone line free (nobody on the phone or internet) and it seemed to pick up all incoming faxes alright.

18-01-2002, 02:42 PM
Grannypam I assume? I was going to comment on your question on that other site we are addicted to... But why not here :)

I use a diff program totally, but I reckon the problem will be some silly setting you've missed in your options. (the ones that make you rip your hair out coz u just can't find it when it's right under your nose, you know the type) So I suggest a nice slow read of the options/preferences.

The thing that got me when I started using mine was an option of how many rings before it picked up - if you have something like that make sure it's a nice low number like 3 or 4.

Other than that... urr... all I can do is wish you luck I think. Sorry I'm not more help!