PDA

View Full Version : lol - last post !

18-01-2002, 11:27 AM
OMG cease and desist, while I appreciate all of the posts and helpful advice re chat type abbreviations, I think we have forgotten one very important fact.

Robo returns today,(well I presume he will actually commence back on Monday, afterall who starts back at work on a Friday!!).

Picture this, here is a guy who is a professional geek, (he actually convinced someone to pay him for being so), he has been away from the sceen on holiday, for several days with only some computer type toys to play with, plus , I have no doubt, several back issues of PC World, where of course he daily admired his mugshot.

Nevertheless, he is itching to get back to his baby,
PressF1 and in doing so fondle a real keyboard, but what does he find - only that the bandwidth has been taken up with non 'Please help me' type plea's.

I would have to plead guilty to starting this mess and but hope, that in this year of International Missunderstanding I can be forgiven and allowed to continue to frequent the corridors of PressF1.

18-01-2002, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't go so far as saying you started it Iain... I'm sure it was actually Robo, with that classic subject: 'Geek of the Week' :)

<eagerly awaits Robo's return>