PDA

View Full Version : Windows Live Mail printing

Bryden
15-03-2018, 02:53 PM
I am running W10 and have an Epson L355 printer. When I try to print emails for filing, I lose about 25mm of typing on the right hand edge, so I have to resort to copying, pasting into Word and printing from there.

Any ideas please?

TIA

Bryden

wainuitech
15-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Try going into the Print settings / Preferences , adjust the page print margins ( if it has them), or see if its the print scale incorrect. Don't have a Epson at all so cant see what the options are.

Bryden
15-03-2018, 06:31 PM
Doesn't have margin adjustment.... tried altering the page size (to smaller), without success.... if I knew it was the printer I would bin it and get another one.... sigh....

wainuitech
15-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Try altering Internet Explorer as WLM works from that.

https://www.lifewire.com/printer-margins-orientation-outlook-1173573

Some printers have the settings to adjust some dont.

Bryden
16-03-2018, 03:27 PM
Tried altering IE - I narrowed the left and right margin - certainly the text on the left was closer to the edge of the A4 but the right side still cut off probably an inch of text.... Tried repairing WLM via Repairing Windows Essentials programmes - no change. Also tried WLM Alf+F, Options, Mail, Read tab, under Fonts ensured the checkbox for Use default encoding for all incoming messages was unticked - no change.

Rude words are currently getting a work out.....

Bryden