PDA

View Full Version : how to forward e mail photo to cell phone

effie c
19-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Hi all,

I have an elderly sister , who like me grew up without a computer, or cell phone

I learned both, late in life so as to keep my brain active and am reasonably proficient now ( thanks to Speedy, and many others, no doubt :clap

My sister had her cell given her but even though she has a Facebook Messenger txt account, and uses the phone well, she will not learn how to use any computer and some very interesting pictures cannot be sent on as txt etc, from my e mail account

Can someone teach me how to do this please?--that is, if it can be done

effie c

psycik
19-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Hi all,

I have an elderly sister , who like me grew up without a computer, or cell phone

I learned both, late in life so as to keep my brain active and am reasonably proficient now ( thanks to Speedy, and many others, no doubt :clap

My sister had her cell given her but even though she has a Facebook Messenger txt account, and uses the phone well, she will not learn how to use any computer and some very interesting pictures cannot be sent on as txt etc, from my e mail account

Can someone teach me how to do this please?--that is, if it can be done

effie c

So she does use facebook messenger? Do you have a facebook account? As if you do you can use that to send messenger messages from your pc to your sister - and this should include photos.

effie c
19-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Hi Pyscik,

That appears to be inline with my thoughts so thank you
Will try after lunch

effie c

Whenu
20-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Think you might need "Data usage" turned on to send photos.