PDA

View Full Version : Nod32 Temporary disable.

Bryan
20-07-2017, 04:03 PM
The Nod icon in the R side of the taskbar (R click) used to allow me to Temporarily disable Nod for 10 minutes or more. I no longer have that shortcut. How can I include it in the menu that appears?

wainuitech
20-07-2017, 04:38 PM
(left) click the Nod32 Icon - On the Left - Setup -> (then on right) Computer protection - move the Slider "Real-Time File system protection", you will then get a drop down box that you can change the time and a warning - Apply

wratterus
20-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Yeah it's a shame they removed that option on the right click menu.

Chilling_Silence
21-07-2017, 10:32 PM
It's automatic when you're in a full-screen game :)

Greg
22-07-2017, 07:05 AM
That's clever programming... Man there's nothing more irritating when you're playing against live opponents and some flippin programme interrupts.
It's automatic when you're in a full-screen game :)

Chilling_Silence
23-07-2017, 04:12 PM
That's clever programming... Man there's nothing more irritating when you're playing against live opponents and some flippin programme interrupts.

Yeah the MSSE stuff used to be the *worst* for it. It's what got me paying for NOD32 after being in denial for years and sticking with the nastier free products.
Lining up a head-shot in a FPS, or a skill in DotA2, and POW, PC decides it's gonna fire up all my spare HDD's and do an Antivirus scan right in the middle of it.

Stupid security essentials...