PDA

View Full Version : question for Robo

03-01-2002, 01:44 PM
Rob Clark I was just wondering if you had some new goodies as an incentive to help people for this month or is it Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2002, or the PlayStation2 game Airblade again?

03-01-2002, 02:01 PM
Give the poor guy a break! Running this site is like looking after a second family. In fact it's been rumored that sy has in fact been living in a tent on Rob's front lawn....

03-01-2002, 02:15 PM
Why do people need an incentive to help others?

BC

03-01-2002, 03:33 PM
Bugger you anon, that coffee you made me spew all over my screen has left all sticky blobs where I can't reach to clean it up ;-)

Poor Robo! This forum is going to be an expensive lesson for him -- we'll be driving him overseas for his holidays from now on! LOL

And Robert, it will be a sad day when people need material incentives to help others with their PC problems. It is the least I can do to repay all the valuable advice that I've had myself from the wonderful geeks here.

03-01-2002, 08:05 PM
human nature being what it is there always has to be one doesn't there??

Happy New Year.

03-01-2002, 10:33 PM
I'm working on it, okay? The persons who maintain the site aren't about at the moment.

I am trying to build a 'geek kit', have some bits so far. Give me a bit of time.

In the meantime, other prizes may come. Just make sure you enter for the giveaway stuff in the December mag. I want deserving people to win as much as possible. Seeing I can't enter, I don't mind if you lot do.

Gee, been busy working all day, and this is what I find!

robo.