PDA

View Full Version : Nortonswont update

02-01-2002, 12:25 PM
Twice now I have sent my visa number off into the never never, thinking I was paying for a years Nortons updates and got nothing. I tried all the help screens, sent messages to autoresponders etc and am looking for something better. I do not want to pay yet again for a product I have paid three times for!
I originally used a disc labelled NAV2000 ver6 Gold edn

02-01-2002, 01:47 PM
John, can you still download updates?, with Nortons I wait until Nortons request that you update, have just done this for $US9.95. If you jump the gun I'm afraid it may stuff things up. The important thing is check your Visa account and stop payment if you have'nt received the goods ordered.Frank.

02-01-2002, 02:26 PM
Try calling Symantec in New Zealand and explain your problem to them. If you have paid three times and it is appearing on your credit card account, cancel the transactions and get it sorted out and then make one new transaction only.

For technical support, customer service, or other Symantec support services please use the Symantec service and support options.

New Zealand
Symantec Corporation, Level 5, Otago University House, 385 Queen Street
P O Box 5809, Wellesley Street, Aucland, New Zealand
+ (64) 9 375 4100
+ (64) 9 375 4101 Fax

02-01-2002, 03:04 PM
Thanks guys.
Til the Nortons NZ office opens after the holidays I'm trying Sophos AV off your August disk!