View Full Version : Where to buy a new demarc box

22-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Hi all, just wondering if this type of thing is available to buy for the general public. Can't seem to find one anywhere. Thanks!


22-05-2016, 02:25 PM
I'd try an electrical wholesaler like J.A.Russell or Ideal Electrical. Not sure what that is, doesn't look like a telephone demarc which is what I was thinking of when I saw the topic. Could just be an electrical junction box.

Peter Coleman
22-05-2016, 03:03 PM
That's the newer version of the telecom demarc,called an ETP(external test point) and most electrical wholesalers should have them

23-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Thank you guys. Yeah it's just a fancier thing than the old square jobbie, with a bit more room. Will try Ideal. Those ones have a nice little shelf for a master splitter. ;)

Edit - isn't it called an External Termination Point?

23-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Edit - isn't it called an External Termination Point?
Yep, although both names have been used I'm pretty sure that's the "official" one.