PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the 'hover over' description of a folder?

Chikara
11-11-2015, 02:13 AM
Hi all,

I was setting up a test folder on my C drive to try the syncing feature of my Synology Cloudstation software. I can get that part to run fine. But, when I 'unshare' it and remove it as a sync task, I find that the folder icon still showed a different icon, plus the text description that shows when I hover my mouse over the folder still says "Synology Cloud Station."

I can change the icon back to default by going to the folder properties and manually changing it. But I can't figure out how to remove the added text when I hover over it. I know it's only cosmetic, but it's still a nuisance.
There is no sharing currently enabled on the folder, and I have tried all the options under properties that are available. Please see the attached image for when I mean, this is what appears when I hover my mouse over the folder.
Yes, I could probably just create a new folder, move the contents across to it, then delete the old one. This was a test folder anyway so no big deal, but it wouldn't be so easy once I set up all my real folders for syncing.

You can see what I mean here: http://prntscr.com/914ovd

Thanks in advance!