PDA

View Full Version : Deleting emails on windows 10

stevenrossvanduyn
30-08-2015, 12:11 PM
I think the mail application on windows 8.1 is better than windows 10
Firstly can see all the accounts on the left hand side and it show if there are emails in there. windows 10 you need to open each account separately
Also when you need to delete multiply emails at one time you cant highlight and use CTRL +A to highlight and delete multiply e-mails.
Especially when you need to delete alot of emails in the deleted box

Nick G
30-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Cool :thumbs:

wainuitech
30-08-2015, 02:05 PM
I think the mail application on windows 8.1 is better than windows 10
Firstly can see all the accounts on the left hand side and it show if there are emails in there. windows 10 you need to open each account separately
Also when you need to delete multiply emails at one time you cant highlight and use CTRL +A to highlight and delete multiply e-mails.
Especially when you need to delete alot of emails in the deleted box

To delete multiply emails at one time, it can be done. Like most things with Windows 10 its not finished ;)

To delete a LOT / ALL in one go this is a work around, but works.

Go to the folder you want to empty. Single left click the top Mail, keep the left click held down, now press the and hold down the Delete key on your keyboard, it will fly through very quickly and wipe out the lot.

stevenrossvanduyn
30-08-2015, 08:38 PM
thanks for that info. it worked but can understand why Microsoft haven't sorted out this problem

Nick G
30-08-2015, 09:02 PM
I found it fairly easy to quicky select lots of emails by the multi select button? Top right of the middle pane. Then just down arrow, enter, down arrow, enter. :)