PDA

View Full Version : AZZ Cardfile - Move card from one data file to another

Misty
06-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Greetings
I have AZZ Cardfile 3.3 (ancient I know !!). I want to move cards from one data file to another.
However, nothing in the "Contents" or "Index" tells me how to do this, if even quickly possible.
Essentially I can do, but ideally need a more direct route. My current sole "data file" is called Photography.
Moving lots of cards to (new) Lightroom and (new) Photoshop Elements, data files.

Neil McC
07-07-2015, 08:28 AM
I vaguely remember once starting up 2 lots of AZZ, each opened on a different data file.Then it's easy to have side by side and copy paste from one to the other.Think that's what I did!
Why don't you update to the latest version? I lost a whole data file with the old one once!

Misty
10-07-2015, 04:46 PM
I vaguely remember once starting up 2 lots of AZZ, each opened on a different data file.Then it's easy to have side by side and copy paste from one to the other.Think that's what I did!
Why don't you update to the latest version? I lost a whole data file with the old one once!

Thanks Neil, I will look into doing that. Why don't I update, because I would have to pay again for the newer version, and my current version meets my needs at the moment.
Jim

Neil McC
11-07-2015, 10:11 AM
Yeah,tend to forget one day I won't have the spare funds to keep upgrading! 2 more weeks and I get my gold card!