PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Santa

24-12-2001, 01:42 PM
I'm bored!! can I open my presents now??

I need some new toys to play with.

I bet there are lots of programs that don't install properly tomorrow. Digital cameras/modems/usb scanners are always trouble/maybe a few dual boots with XP.

24-12-2001, 02:52 PM
You're bored? Here's some ideas to make time fly faster:

* Start getting your PC/s backed up ready for your new toys to wreak havoc tomorrow morning.

* Now do a reformat ready for same.

* Make a complete inventory of all your current toys & tools, including serial numbers, etc just in case Mr Burglar pays you a visit in the holidays.

* Strip the PC/s down & give them a 'bath'.

Fed up of your PC/s? Try these:

* Start peeling spuds & veges for the missus ready for tomorrow.

* Start peeling spuds & veges for the city mission ready for tomorrow.

* Go to bed early and Christmas will come all the sooner!

Have a good one anyway - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

24-12-2001, 03:06 PM
Thanks Susan!! I think.

24-12-2001, 03:19 PM
...turn your speakers on and cruise over to the following and have a dance with Santa on the roof of your house:

http://ecardview.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/greeting.jsp?id=EG1108-756073-1638239

e_

24-12-2001, 04:02 PM
Well I've figured out the answer as to how to play Thunderbirds theme music when the garage door opens (unfortunately I have a carport) but I still have a problem that you might like to turn your bored mind to:

How can I get the computer to cook the turkey?

26-12-2001, 01:50 AM
...okay people - that's enough jocularity for one year - Christams is over and it's time to get back to the serious stuff on the Main Board (!!!)

Without doubt, someone will need help with either scanning or defragging their system.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we've ALL been there ... (huh???) ...

So, welcome to another Year on PressF.1

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cheers!!!

e_

26-12-2001, 07:00 AM
I don't think that was Robo!

It certainly wasn't me.

I only excluded Robo, because he is too cleaver. Also if he can edit a posting, I'm sure he can see, who sends the postings in.

I am suspicious of Pee Wee and tweak'e though, the sense of humor seems the same.