PDA

View Full Version : E-mail

23-12-2001, 05:45 PM
I like and wish to use mail program from 'incredimail.com'
and use this as my Main server,but it's about MAPI, and SMPT which I can't configure to work with either hotmail,yahoo,paradise(my ISP)outlook,netscape: I wish to use my name, and also an alias
my providor states 'cannot use SMPT what providor does?cannot mail via winZip,something about MAPI hope I asked the question in the right way Many thanks

23-12-2001, 06:42 PM
Noel, I am a little confused by your explanation but I suggest that if you haven't already done so to refer to the following page:
http://www.incredimail.com/english/faq/faq.html

Under the trouble shooting section you may find an answer to your problem. In respect to setting up the account with Paradise your ISP, Incredimail has the facility to automatically import your settings for this account from a previously used email programme such as Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook etc.
Hope this helps.

24-12-2001, 04:17 PM
Hi Noel, I recently changed to paradise and I have used incredimail for ages and Outlook express. Paradise talked me through the setup for OE, but left me to set up Incredimail. I opened both mail programs and copied the OE instructions exactly the same for Incredi, but left OE as the default. Once they were both working successfully,then made Incredi the default. Hope this works for you.