PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth - multiple peripheral devices possible?

CliveM
02-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Hi all. Is it possible to connect two peripheral devices (in this case a headset and also a keyboard) to a tablet and use them both at the same time via Bluetooth? I know how to use Bluetooth and have used it for some time however in spite of spending some time on Google I have not found a sensible answer to this question. Perhaps nobody else wishes to type and listen to music at the same time :)

psycik
02-02-2015, 03:48 PM
Should be able to. They use different profiles. I know my car has bluetooth calling...and the other day I had a bluetooth audio device as well (for music) my iPhone seemed to be connected to both.

I've also connected bluetooth headphones to an ipad....and the same ipad has been bluetooth connected to an iPhone for data.

CliveM
02-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Should be able to. They use different profiles. I know my car has bluetooth calling...and the other day I had a bluetooth audio device as well (for music) my iPhone seemed to be connected to both.

I've also connected bluetooth headphones to an ipad....and the same ipad has been bluetooth connected to an iPhone for data.

Thanks for that. While I was fairly certain that what I wish to do is possible it is very nice to have confirmation from others.