PDA

View Full Version : blocking incoming mail etc

effie c
31-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Hi all,
I use ESET as an antivirus and it works perfectly BUT no matter how many times it intercepts sic., " Glenis Topping invites you to a chat", I keep getting this spam and always send it to " block sender address and block sender domain" it still keeps popping up-- all other "blocks: are listed and available for checking
At the moment I have forgotten how to get at that list--ie help required:xmouth:

Effie c

effie c
31-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi,
More detail on above.

I went into Gmail website and found this Glynnes H Topping ( corrected spelling ) waiting in a folder called ESET which is my successful antivirus program----- clicked on it ( saw no e mail address, so sent it to trash and in trash I deleted it again
Will be interested to see what happens now
Effie c

wainuitech
31-01-2015, 07:44 PM
To get to the actual lists, this on Smart Security, Nod32 on its own should be the same.

Open Nod / Setup - Web and Email, then under antispam are the lists, black / White configure. When in the lists you can edit, remove etc.

effie c
01-02-2015, 11:53 AM
To get to the actual lists, this on Smart Security, Nod32 on its own should be the same.

Open Nod / Setup - Web and Email, then under antispam are the lists, black / White configure. When in the lists you can edit, remove etc.

Hi W T,

Thanks for that I had never tried those access points
I did not see"black/white" etc but so far since firing up this delinguint problem has not appeared-- for the first time in days
I went into gmail web site and the deletion of this was able to be seen and a subsequent delete appears to have done the job
I would be grateful if you can enlighten me about the above,though when you are free

Effie c