PDA

View Full Version : Prize conditions

20-12-2001, 07:27 PM
Hi there

In the Christmas Giveaway conditions on page 47 of the magazine, there are some humorous comments, but it also states that a photo is required.

However in the 'real' conditions on the form (page 152) there is no such condition mentioned.

Is being photographed/provide a photograph a condition of the competition or not?

20-12-2001, 08:31 PM
What's the problem? Do you have two heads?

Seriously though, the conditions are on the entry form, and like you say there is no mention of a photo required. In my opinion they can't make you have your dial, whether two heads or one, plastered all over their pages if you don't want to as it ain't on the entry form.

Strange though, isn't it a small price to pay for winning some goodies? And I thought everyone craved fame....

20-12-2001, 10:35 PM
Hi John.

Sorry, but you are worrying about it for nothing as I have just had my photo taken ready for when I scoop the pool and take the lot!

LL

21-12-2001, 12:20 AM
Well, there is a saying, 'Two heads are better than one.'

It's not easy having two heads, you know. I disagree with everything I say. One of the heads is already combing its hair for the photo.

Imagine my dental bills ....

30-12-2001, 05:45 PM
Maybe, for some of the big prizes only. And only maybe.
Nothing to say you can't send your identical twin or wear a full stormtrooper outfit.

Basically, some of the suppliers would like the chance to get their photo taken giving the prize.

If you don't like that, and it is most likely optional anyway, you don't have to enter.

As for me, I just wish I could win some of these things for myself.

robo.