PDA

View Full Version : OneNote 2010 will not now "print" to!

stuffed
29-12-2014, 08:03 AM
OneNote 2010 - have been very impressed with this product and use it for all my accounts and scanned documents and never had any problems. Microsoft however did an update and it was a damn shambles! Couldn't find my files etc so deleted the update. Now when I go to "print" say a PDF to OneNote it just disappears! Says it is printing but nothing shows up anywhere.
Help!

wainuitech
29-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Have you done a search for the PDF name ?

Just tried on my own Onenote 2010 and it pops up a box asking where in onenote you want to put the PDF.

Edited:
Just a thought -- Check to see if the location its going to has changed. Open OneNote, From File/options - Send To One note -- it will ( or should) show where its possibly going. Heres the defaults:

stuffed
29-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Hi and thanks for your help. Yes checked all those defaults. Yes that's what OneNote 2010 used to do but as said now nothing shows after it is finished "printing" and there are options to print to 2010 or 2014. Have ended up reinstalling 2014 and very patiently trying to work out where MS have "hidden" all my files - it need not be this bloody difficult!

linw
01-01-2015, 07:08 AM
Download 'Everything' and use it to search for those lost files. It's a gem.