I have done looking for docs on my computer
Some I have never seen before

Is this important.
Should I delete the contents

thank you in advance

Ojos

CliveM
08-11-2014, 08:05 AM
Easy way to check if it is safe to delete it is to rename the folder then if all remains ok you can get rid of it if not revert to the original folder name. It is unwise to start deleting things unless you know what you are doing.

wainuitech
08-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Its unwise to simply go renaming system folders as well, they will effect other items at some stage.

The amount of space the searches take up is next to nothing, they are only links to original files, not the actual file.

wainuitech
08-11-2014, 09:59 AM
On saying above, be careful what you remove, seen it plenty of times people think they are deleting a link and end up deleting a file by mistake.

What OS are you using, W7 and 8 /8.1 display the search's differently.

kahawai chaser
08-11-2014, 02:27 PM
The saved searched folder for windows can be viewed (and disabled if want to - not saying to do so - but may want to run a test) via control panel - features and programs - and clicking the LH link to "turn windows features on or off". Then select (tick on/off) the relevant features (e.g. windows search folder) when they appear.

Also if you type index in windows search tab if will index, and display a modify button, that you may want to check out. This allows to add folders from another drive/partition to be indexed, if needed.

Agent_24
10-11-2014, 07:20 PM
CCleaner will probably get rid of them.