PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Bluetooth

agus
20-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Hi,

I have a Bluetooth speaker JBL.

I can pair between this speaker and my mobile but not with my laptop.

Can someone help me?

wainuitech
20-09-2014, 05:33 PM
Two things -- Does the laptop have Bluetooth as an option and if so is it actually turned on ?

( you'd be surprised how many people disable things by mistake or think the PC has a function and actually doesn't)

If the Laptop does have Bluetooth, does it see the phone and vice versa ?

agus
21-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Hi,

Yes...my laptop has bluetooth icon and it's on. I can see my speaker on Bluetooth setting but i can't connect it as the colour of "connect" is grey.

I can't see my mobile phone in my Bluetooth setting.

CliveM
21-09-2014, 09:23 AM
It looks like the speaker and laptop have not been paired. Check the instructions and do it again.

wainuitech
21-09-2014, 10:03 AM
After reading Clives post - Did a quick search on JBL, for all their Blutooth Speakers the instructions are the same:

Make sure your device is in pairing mode. Hold down the power button on the JBL Micro Wireless until the LED flashes blue. The two devices will sync together and you will hear a tone from the JBL Micro Wireless indicating it is successful.

Got a Logitech Bluetooth X100 (http://www.logitech.com/en-nz/product/x100-mobile-wireless-speaker) portable speaker, to get that paired you press and hold the button for roughly 15-30 seconds till you hear a beep beep then it pairs automatically with the Laptop.

agus
23-09-2014, 06:02 AM
Hi Wainuitech,

Nothing changes.

wainuitech
23-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Whats the exact model of speaker and OS

agus
26-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Speaker : JBL Flip

ruellesmith
03-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Since the speaker can be connected to you in your mobile, there might be something wrong with your laptop's bluetooth adapter. Have you tried having it checked to a computer shop? There might be something wrong with it and may need repair.