PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Greenwald is a fraud

Zippity
17-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Read here (http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2014/09/media-advisory-glenn-greenwald-fraud/).

:)

pcuser42
17-09-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm not giving Whale Oil any traffic. Sorry. :p

Zippity
17-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Especially when it is the truth, huh? :)

Terry Porritt
17-09-2014, 03:21 PM
I laugh my arse off at times at your posts, how naive can you get ?

Zippity
17-09-2014, 03:51 PM
So he is not a fraud??

Terry Porritt
17-09-2014, 03:57 PM
I take it you believe every word that Whaleoil writes ? There is obviously one born every minute..........................:lol:

Zippity
17-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Well I think I'd rather believe most of what he says vs what I read in Granny Herald and see on TVNZ.

Terry Porritt
17-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Well I think I'd rather believe most of what he says vs what I read in Granny Herald and see on TVNZ.

There is one born every minute.....QED :banana

pcuser42
17-09-2014, 05:04 PM
I don't trust Oily Whale as far as I could throw him.

wainuitech
17-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Read here (http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2014/09/media-advisory-glenn-greenwald-fraud/).

:) All I'll say is who would believe the BS whaleoil puts out, most of it is only his opinion.

One point he makes
Step 3: Search a bit deeper (by the way, this is what a REAL email looks like) REALLY, ??? I have plenty of different email accounts with various places, and NONE of them have it laid out the way he claims.

It may be on a different program that he uses, but to claim that's what a REAL email looks like is utter BS. Obviously, AGAIN only his point of view for the program he uses, not for everyone.

Zippity
17-09-2014, 05:17 PM

And I say the same about the fat Kraut :)

wainuitech
17-09-2014, 05:18 PM
And I say the same about the fat Kraut :) Wouldn't trust either of them ;)

pcuser42
17-09-2014, 05:23 PM
And I say the same about the fat Kraut :)

I trust him slightly more then John Key ;)

ruup
17-09-2014, 05:50 PM

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11326387

Key is the fraud!

Bryan
17-09-2014, 06:19 PM
I consider NZ to be a Company. I certainly want the best CEO to run the Company and I certainly would not want or trust Cunliffe and his lefty, communistic merry men to run it. They will bankrupt us in no time flat!!!!!!!!

ruup
17-09-2014, 06:48 PM
I consider NZ to be a Company. I certainly want the best CEO to run the Company and I certainly would not want or trust Cunliffe and his lefty, communistic merry men to run it. They will bankrupt us in no time flat!!!!!!!!

We already are bankrupt!

kenj
17-09-2014, 06:50 PM

Stick to trains mate... the fat controller, the queer reporter and the two spies are trash of the smelliest type.

See dotcom is now saying that when he has influence in the govt. he will give these spy creeps asylum here in NZ

Ken

CliveM
17-09-2014, 06:53 PM
I cannot understand why anyone would prefer to believe a convicted criminal and his paid supporters rather than our elected politicians and officials. I do however accept that it is your right to do so. I have a bridge for sale if anyone is interested.

Terry Porritt
17-09-2014, 06:56 PM

It really is a myth to call this Labour party left wing if you consider it is the inheritor of the enactments of Roger Douglas, Richard Prebble, et al.
Later Labour government didn't undo one iota of the Douglas "reforms", or those of the succeeding National Governments.

You should have lived under the Harold Wilson UK Labour Government to understand what "left wing " means. ;)

R2x1
17-09-2014, 08:06 PM
We seem to be in bad company then, the directors should be flogged to death with blackberry quirts over a prolonged period, and their supporters ravished by a mad dog. Also, their toilet paper should be torn into confetti, and their names expunged from my Xmas Card list.
As directors, they are as dodgy a crew as we have listed anywhere, and the thought that those who voted for them deserve to have them for life is very little consolation for those who thought before they voted.

ruup
17-09-2014, 08:55 PM
I cannot understand why anyone would prefer to believe a convicted criminal and his paid supporters rather than our elected politicians and officials. I do however accept that it is your right to do so. I have a bridge for sale if anyone is interested.

Don't tell John or Bill about your bridge...They will sell it out from under you!

Krakka
17-09-2014, 10:52 PM
All I'll say is who would believe the BS whaleoil puts out, most of it is only his opinion.

One point he makes REALLY, ??? I have plenty of different email accounts with various places, and NONE of them have it laid out the way he claims.

It may be on a different program that he uses, but to claim that's what a REAL email looks like is utter BS. Obviously, AGAIN only his point of view for the program he uses, not for everyone.

I suspect he is referring to the fact that the email he has includes information like IP addresses to confirm who is replying, as opposed to dotcom's megafail email that could have been written in a word document.

bk T
18-09-2014, 12:04 AM

Me too.

Nick G
18-09-2014, 09:46 AM

Interesting. They're both politicians, so as far as the job goes neither can be trusted.

But outside of politics, one is a criminal convicted of computer fraud, data espionage, and insider trading. The other isn't. Why would you trust the convicted fraudster, especially given his current desire to escape a legal process?

Nick G
18-09-2014, 09:49 AM

+1

Hardly someone who's word I would take as fact. Having said that, if he backs up claims with legitimately gathered evidence, logic, etc, a personal dislike is no reason to ignore the man.

pcuser42
18-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Interesting. They're both politicians, so as far as the job goes neither can be trusted.

But outside of politics, one is a criminal convicted of computer fraud, data espionage, and insider trading. The other isn't. Why would you trust the convicted fraudster, especially given his current desire to escape a legal process?

I never said I held a high opinion of either of them :p

One is a convicted criminal, the other is a proven liar.

18-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I cannot understand why anyone would prefer to believe a convicted criminal ....

That old chestnut again.
Just how many years ago was that, 20 years. And his convictions were so long ago the are wiped by Germany's clean slate legislation

bk T
18-09-2014, 10:19 AM
... the other is a proven liar.

Well said! I hate liars.

Cicero
18-09-2014, 10:27 AM
It really is a myth to call this Labour party left wing if you consider it is the inheritor of the enactments of Roger Douglas, Richard Prebble, et al.
Later Labour government didn't undo one iota of the Douglas "reforms", or those of the succeeding National Governments.

You should have lived under the Harold Wilson UK Labour Government to understand what "left wing " means. ;)

The fact is the top 1% are immune from our views, one way or the other.

inphinity
18-09-2014, 10:48 AM

Then John Key what? I'm confused.

The whole lot of them will say what they think people want to hear, or what they think will save their own skin.

Nick G
18-09-2014, 11:04 AM
I never said I held a high opinion of either of them :p

One is a convicted criminal, the other is a proven liar.

Well said! I hate liars.

They're both liars. Difference is, one of them is also a criminal ;)

pcuser42
18-09-2014, 11:06 AM

I normally spot typos quickly... :xmouth:

Nick G
18-09-2014, 11:06 AM
That old chestnut again.
Just how many years ago was that, 20 years. And his convictions were so long ago the are wiped by Germany's clean slate legislation

He's still playing a system to avoid a legal extradition process. Trustworthy guy right there ;)

B.M.
18-09-2014, 11:17 AM
One thing I most dislike about Key is his slimy approach to everything. :groan:

In this case, why not openly state “Yes we have a sophisticated surveillance system thanks to the events of 9/11 and if we didn’t, and we had a terror attack, everybody would want to know why we weren’t onto the terrorists.”

Tuff, but it’s the price we now have to pay to defend ourselves.

Terry Porritt
18-09-2014, 11:58 AM

.................................................. ...........................................

Going off topic, I note there appears to be a 'world wide' trend in forum posts to use 'then' instead of 'than', it isn't usually a typo, it is how people are talking and writing these days, why ? :confused:

pcuser42
18-09-2014, 11:59 AM
It was a typo in this case...

Terry Porritt
18-09-2014, 12:07 PM
One thing I most dislike about Key is his slimy approach to everything. :groan:

In this case, why not openly state “Yes we have a sophisticated surveillance system thanks to the events of 9/11 and if we didn’t, and we had a terror attack, everybody would want to know why we weren’t onto the terrorists.”

Tuff, but it’s the price we now have to pay to defend ourselves.

Politicians, and the spooks should realize in this day and age it is not possible to keep such things completely hidden, so if they were more upfront, as you say, there would not be so much brouhaha.

It is the lies and the denials that is the major problem for me.

18-09-2014, 12:51 PM
He's still playing a system to avoid a legal extradition process. Trustworthy guy right there ;)

Never said he was trustworthy :p

But theres no way he'll get a fair trial & reasonable sentence in the US, so why wouldnt he want to avoid extradition .
I sort of wonder how much the US authorities even care now, they pretty much shut him down, locked up all his money & scared the bejesus out of similar operators; many shut down their operation just after the NZ raid.

Woody
18-09-2014, 01:13 PM
I laugh my arse off at times at your posts, how naive can you get ?
In view of some your other posts, you'd better make sure that your brains don't follow the rest that you're laughing off. Similar area I'm afraid.

Zippity
18-09-2014, 01:37 PM
That old chestnut again.

Speaking of old chestnuts..............................

Still grasping at straws, I see.

inphinity
18-09-2014, 01:38 PM

I know, I was just playing ;)

Terry Porritt
18-09-2014, 01:51 PM
In view of some your other posts, you'd better make sure that your brains don't follow the rest that you're laughing off. Similar area I'm afraid.

'At the end of the day' such an event would have little import in the grand scheme of things..................

johcar
18-09-2014, 04:41 PM

I expect you already know this and will act accordingly - your pretty green avatar will need to be removed no later than midnight Friday, according to Electoral Commission rules about electioneering on Election Day....

wainuitech
18-09-2014, 05:07 PM
I expect you already know this and will act accordingly - your pretty green avatar will need to be removed no later than midnight Friday, according to Electoral Commission rules about electioneering on Election Day.... Narrrrrrrr --- Just act dumb and forgetful, hey if its Ok for our PM to do it so can a citizen of Our fine none spying country :p

pcuser42
18-09-2014, 05:09 PM
I expect you already know this and will act accordingly - your pretty green avatar will need to be removed no later than midnight Friday, according to Electoral Commission rules about electioneering on Election Day....

I planned to change it tomorrow :)

plod
18-09-2014, 05:34 PM
I planned to change it tomorrow :)

Too "I voted green"

pcuser42
18-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Too "I voted green"

Not until 7pm :p

Terry Porritt
18-09-2014, 06:01 PM
And now.........."Ombudsman overrules Key over naming of staffer"

"Updated 3.30pm: John Key has named the staff member in his office who was briefed by the SIS over the release of emails to blogger Cameron Slater."

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/auckland/news/nbpol/798623855-ombudsman-overrules-key-over-naming-of-staffer

Zippity
18-09-2014, 06:14 PM
"Too"??

plod
18-09-2014, 07:42 PM
"Too"??

I blame my newlands education.

paulw
18-09-2014, 07:58 PM
I already voted last week..