PDA

View Full Version : xtra email

Bryan
16-09-2014, 04:22 PM
I must say that I am getting fed up with the daily advice that email is down again. Been getting the message on and off for the past week 3-4 times at least daily!

16-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Yep, its a 3rd world service at best.
Although some here are more than happy with it :xmouth:

2 choices: live with it (my choice , unfortunately)
move to gmail

gary67
16-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Yep, its a 3rd world service at best.
Although some here are more than happy with it :xmouth:

2 choices: live with it (my choice , unfortunately)
move to gmail

Or move to Outlook. I have both gmail and outlook addresses same first part of the address and just the ending is different. Both are free and both work as they should anywhere anytime so far.

Billy T
16-09-2014, 05:51 PM
I must say that I am getting fed up with the daily advice that email is down again. Been getting the message on and off for the past week 3-4 times at least daily! So, is this webmail then?

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

bk T
16-09-2014, 06:21 PM
I'm with Xtra using Outlook 2010 as my email client.

On and off, it asks for my username and password when checking for incoming mail, sometimes, 3 to 4 times a day (when I leave my Outlook open). It's just annoying.

'Spark' is just stupid- has been short-circuited. Their CEO ought to be shot.

inphinity
16-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Xtra mail has been a disaster since they moved it to the Yahoo platform. I honestly don't understand how Yahoo are still in business, their mail platform is rubbish, their search engine is rubbish.. do they have any services that are not crap?

notechyet
16-09-2014, 08:54 PM
I'm with Xtra using Outlook 2010 as my email client.
On and off, it asks for my username and password when checking for incoming mail, sometimes, 3 to 4 times a day (when I leave my Outlook open). It's just annoying.
Exactly the same here. :-(

paulw
17-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Why don't you guys having problem set up a Gmail or Outlook.com account and start to migrate to that . I suspect that somewhere in the depths of Yahoo mail there is the provision to forward to another account..