PDA

View Full Version : When is a last warning not a last warning?

ruup
19-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Key: Collins on last chance

Sick joke...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/

Zippity
19-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Who f*(&%ng cares?

KarameaDave
19-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Hilarious, Shonkey Donkey looking more and more lame... 'at the end of the day'
@Zippity.. once you become abusive you have lost!

19-08-2014, 04:43 PM
the only people who give a rats arse about all this are the National/Key haters.

Time to get real.....
Im sure Key would love to dump her, but thats a dirty complex process thats never going to happen this close to the election.
Im sure Key would love to dump 1/2 the National MP's & replace them , but that wont ever happen either.

Want to see the real dirty politics, watch labour 1 year from now.
We saw a glimpse of how dirty they can get (with each other) leading up to their last leadership challenge

omg....do I agree with Zip?
:-)

pcuser42
19-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Who f*(&%ng cares?

Me, Collins is my local MP...

Zippity
19-08-2014, 04:47 PM
@Zippity.. once you become abusive you have lost!

Rhetoric :(

@ruup: do you work for Labour?

Terry Porritt
19-08-2014, 04:50 PM
the only people who give a rats arse about all this are the National/Key haters.

.................................................. .................

Not wholly correct, fortunately there are still a few people around who believe in integrity........................

B.M.
19-08-2014, 05:34 PM
I canít see how Key can sack anybody when he is ďDonkey DeepĒ in the whole saga himself.

Having shown his true colours in the 2011 Teapot affair, he has learned to get someone else to do his dirty work.

And if he really didnít know what his Press Secretary and Justice Minister were up to then he canít be suitable to run a country surely? :rolleyes:

Richard
19-08-2014, 06:12 PM
You guys surely aren't going to vote for "Thumbhead" Cunliffe and his bunch of gays? It defies belief that they could have any clue about governing the country, especially in conjunction with the Green idiots, and those people associated with the fat kraut criminal.

wainuitech
19-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Hilarious, Shonkey Donkey looking more and more lame... 'at the end of the day'
@Zippity.. once you become abusive you have lost! Maybe he has Tourette syndrome of the fingers :D ?

KarameaDave
19-08-2014, 06:22 PM
You guys surely aren't going to vote for "Thumbhead" Cunliffe and his bunch of gays? It defies belief that they could have any clue about governing the country, especially in conjunction with the Green idiots, and those people associated with the fat kraut criminal.
Being a bit of a contraction of your first name?
The German you reference in your charming missive may be overweight but was apparently not enough of a criminal to prevent your lot letting him in.
As for the rest of the abuse you have directed towards these people... I just think you are overwrought and need a wee rest.

B.M.
19-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Im sure Key would love to dump 1/2 the National MP's & replace them , but that wont ever happen either.

Well would he?

Do you realise that List MPís hold the positions of Ministers of:

Economic Development
Science and Innovation
Small Business
Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment
Education
Attorney-General
Treaty of Waitangi Negotiations
Arts, Culture and Heritage
Associate Minister Finance
Associate Minister Maori Affairs
Privileges (Chairperson)

and therefore donít enjoy the confidence of their own electorates, but still hold very important portfolios.

In other words the shareholders donít want a bar of them, but they run the company anyway.

Got me beat. :confused:

pcuser42
19-08-2014, 06:27 PM

I trust Cunliffe more than I trust Key, and at least the Greens have the country's best interests in mind.

Zippity
19-08-2014, 06:34 PM
I trust Cunliffe more than I trust Key, and at least the Greens have the country's best interests in mind.

That has to be the dumbest joke of the decade :(

KarameaDave
19-08-2014, 06:42 PM

Oooo... Na too easy.

pcuser42
19-08-2014, 06:46 PM

:rolleyes:

prefect
19-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Totally no biggy, just commie rabble causing problems.

plod
19-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Key seems to be sided a little with the commies as far as Collins is concerned.

gary67
19-08-2014, 07:36 PM

Yes the commie in power is afraid to sack Crusher Collins or any of the other idiots such as what the hekia have you screwed up the Chch schools for.

The teflons wearing thin the muds starting to stick to the shonkey donkey.

KarameaDave
19-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Key seems to be sided a little with the commies as far as Collins is concerned.
But then, after all, she probably sees Ghengis Khan and Attila the Hun as progressive trendy-lefty poofters. :D

plod
19-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Yes the commie in power is afraid to sack Crusher Collins or any of the other idiots such as what the hekia have you screwed up the Chch schools for.

The teflons wearing thin the muds starting to stick to the shonkey donkey.
Maybe key is more stonedine rather then Teflon.

gary67
19-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Maybe key is more stonedine rather then Teflon.

Well he did look a bit blue on the news

KarameaDave
19-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Blue, blue it's blue they say
on the far side of Shon-Key
Blue blue
he should hurry up
and head off back to... Hawaii

ruup
19-08-2014, 08:53 PM
I see on the news that our Judith, told Key that she did not provide a name the Whaleoil,but only his title, then lo and behold an email surfaces that contradicts our fair lady.Not only did she tell Whaleoil his name,but provided is contact details and then tells fibs to the Prime minster of New Zealand.

Surely there is no one here who would condone the MINISTER of JUSTICE lying to the Prime minister and the New Zealand public?

Enough is enough surely John Key must grow some balls and get rid of the albatross around his neck.

ruup
19-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Rhetoric :(

@ruup: do you work for Labour?

Nah!, just someone who cares for TRUTH,JUSTICE & THE NEW ZEALAND WAY unlike those who can't see past their prejudices and I'm all right John attitude...

ruup
19-08-2014, 09:02 PM

Are you trying to be the next Cameron Slater?

Terry Porritt
19-08-2014, 09:02 PM
I see on the news that our Judith, told Key that she did not provide a name the Whaleoil,but only his title, then lo and behold an email surfaces that contradicts our fair lady.Not only did she tell Whaleoil his name,but provided is contact details and then tells fibs to the Prime minster of New Zealand.

Surely there is no one here who would condone the MINISTER of JUSTICE lying to the Prime minister and the New Zealand public?

Enough is enough surely John Key must grow some balls and get rid of the albatross around his neck.

It's beginning to look like House of Cards with Collins the 'Keystone' :) If Collins falls the whole pack will fall, that is why Key is so desperate to keep her

ruup
19-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Judith's nose grows longer!

R2x1
19-08-2014, 10:06 PM
It's beginning to look like House of Cards with Collins the 'Keystone' :) If Collins falls the whole pack will fall, that is why Key is so desperate to keep her

Not going to happen, that would make her a fallen woman, and they're just not going to find a feller ;)

B.M.
19-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Ohhh Gawd I feel for Mr Wong Tung.

I think it might have been Wong Choice. ;)

prefect
20-08-2014, 06:59 AM
Ohhh Gawd I feel for Mr Wong Tung.

I think it might have been Wong Choice. ;)
Clearly racist post, which Fairfax would want removed and the member banned.

R2x1
20-08-2014, 07:25 AM
Quite right, it is a PC World after all, especially in Gen Eden when all is dark. ;)

plod
20-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Clearly racist post, which Fairfax would want removed and the member banned.Yeah but run by ozzies and their love that sort of thing

B.M.
20-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Yeah but run by ozzies and their love that sort of thing

What I like about the Aussies is they call it how they see it and there is no chance of you dying not knowing what they think of you. ;)

HEREís (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11311376) a new boy on the block telling it how he sees it.

I donít think Clive has been told about Political Correctness yet. :lol:

Pato
20-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Who f*(&%ng cares?Is that you WhaleOil?

plod
20-08-2014, 12:15 PM
After seeing i think cambell live last night I can see why slater has had death thteats but what really surprises me is no one has taken a swipe at him.

Billy T
20-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Me, Collins is my local MP...

You have my deepest sympathy.

Billy 8-{) :groan:

KarameaDave
20-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Is that you WhaleOil?
Na Pato, I reckon he's The Black Prince 2.0 (Steven Joyce)

Pato
21-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Na Pato, I reckon he's The Black Prince 2.0 (Steven Joyce)Well his Posts sound like WhaleOil do they not.?

KarameaDave
21-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Yep

Zippity
21-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Wubbish!