PDA

View Full Version : Christ the Feld Polezei in NZ are gutless *****

prefect
09-08-2014, 01:02 PM
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11306278
For Gods sake uphold the name of the law and get this guy out of the ground and away from these rebels and back to Christchurch with his wife and kids.

If I was police minister I would authorize the armed offenders squad to attend and just go in there and get him like the court order says use lethal forcxe as required. It was agreed to by the tribe before they welshed on the deal

kenj
09-08-2014, 02:13 PM
I agree!!!

Ken

WalOne
09-08-2014, 02:22 PM
I agree!!!

Ken

+ 1

WalOne
09-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Here's some valid comment from Cam Slater, worth repeating:

This case has so far taken over 7 years, been right to the Supreme Court and still disaffected & feral maori from Tuhoe are holding a woman to ransom over a corpse.

They have been repeatedly ordered to hand over the body, but still they refuse. They think they are above the law, and with the way everyone caves in in pandering to their every whim it is hard not see how they actually are above the law.

If this was anyone else and not Maori, they’d already be behind bars for contempt of court.

Cam next repeats the NZ Herald article, then carries on to say

If Police are reluctant to enforce a court order?

Is this the way for anyone now to get away with ignoring the law? Just say your are Tuhoe and you’ll kick up a fuss and watch the Police turn their backs.

It is a pathetic indictment on our society that a small band of fools can thumb their noses at the law like this.

Lock them up and then get on with the process.

B.M.
09-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Cut it out you lot.

Struth, Iíve just got back from kissing Tama Itiís scribble covered backside and now you want me to risk having to do it again. :eek:

I donít think so!

They can do as they please, and besides Iíve got work to do covering up 700 misreported crimes in South Auckland that occurred whilst I was in charge there.

Get Lost,

Gone Bush.

Cicero
10-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Cut it out you lot.

Struth, I’ve just got back from kissing Tama Iti’s scribble covered backside and now you want me to risk having to do it again. :eek:

I don’t think so!

They can do as they please, and besides I’ve got work to do covering up 700 misreported crimes in South Auckland that occurred whilst I was in charge there.

Get Lost,

Gone Bush.

And that mate is the world we live in.

I see no answer.

B.M.
11-08-2014, 08:24 AM
And now THIS (http://m.tvnz.co.nz/news/national/6051559)!

ďIn a shocking twist of events, police dropped the murder charges against Mr King the day he was due to go to on trial, as they had no evidence to convict him.
By then Mr King had spent 16 months in Auckland Prison, awaiting his trial. He was then set free but says the ordeal had already taken its tollĒ.

prefect
11-08-2014, 07:03 PM
And now THIS (http://m.tvnz.co.nz/news/national/6051559)!

“In a shocking twist of events, police dropped the murder charges against Mr King the day he was due to go to on trial, as they had no evidence to convict him.
By then Mr King had spent 16 months in Auckland Prison, awaiting his trial. He was then set free but says the ordeal had already taken its toll”.

Like hello the guy is convicted criminal his last offence was armed robbery so he got a bit extra in the slammer, too bad how sad.
Also he is covered in tattoos which he covered for the tv interview whinge.

B.M.
11-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Like hello the guy is convicted criminal his last offence was armed robbery so he got a bit extra in the slammer, too bad how sad.
Also he is covered in tattoos which he covered for the tv interview whinge.

Personally, I donít care whether the guy is black white or brindle, or if he has been the victim of Taggers.

The point is, he was held in custody for 16 months without any substantial evidence against him.

And now, you and I, along with everyone else may have to put our hands in our pockets for compensation thanks to Police Incompetence!

R2x1
11-08-2014, 09:11 PM
The tattoos don't necessarily mean he's a patched (up) gang member, he might be a rugby or league player.