PDA

View Full Version : Help Urgent Please!

16-12-2001, 07:57 PM
Hi, just recently brought a Intel Easy PC Camera running win98se with p3 616 and 384MB. At the installation setup of the Create and Share software, after clicking on all the 'Next' (after where it asks where to copy the file to) I come to this video clip showing what the camera can do, but after the first time the images change, the cd-rom hangs and does nothing, leaving me to wait for nothing to happen. SO does anyone know what the problem is and if there's a solution to it. Do I need to download the patch located at
http://downloadfinder.intel.com//scripts-df/Detail_Desc.asp?ProductID=349&DwnldID=2022

, to fix up my problem of the hanging up of the cd-rom, but the patch I found (the one with the above link) is for winME, so does anyone know what I can do to repair this problem. I have tried upgrading to winxp pro, but then it says its the wrong version for it. As far as I believe, it is for win98 and win98se. So anyone know a solution? Very complicating!!!

Thanks,

16-12-2001, 11:26 PM
Sy. You have anwsered your problem. The Patch you have given the link is for your problem for people running Win98, 98se and WinMe.

Run the patch and follow the promts

Jess