PDA

View Full Version : Left handed keyboard

gary67
10-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Does any one have a left handed keyboard. I'm looking to trial one for my work, I'm not a lefty but I need to use the mouse and number pad at the same time and I really can't do my design work with the mouse in my left hand, believe me I have tried.

I can find them online but I don't want to pay $140 for a keyboard that might not solve my problem.

The software I use at work requires a lot of mouse and number work. I have thought about a separate number pad but that won't work as I have a lot of paper work spread out all the time too.

So if you have an old lefty keyboard doing nothing I would be interested in doing a deal if you PM me.

Speedy Gonzales
10-06-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm a lefty for most things except a mouse or kb lol. So is the flatmate. She plays bejeweled left handed. And does most things in windows left handed. I was going to suggest something like the K400/K400r but both dont have a keypad. But they do have touchpads

gary67
10-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Yeah I specifically need the number pad on the left even the arrow keys if I can. I'm looking at one on Ebay if no one has one here

Speedy Gonzales
10-06-2014, 06:57 PM
That maybe cheaper than buying one here. Unless you can find a mouse with a keypad on it. They do exist

Jen
10-06-2014, 07:32 PM
You can get a separate usb numeric keypad. That will allow you to position it anywhere.

Jen
10-06-2014, 07:38 PM
You can get a separate usb numeric keypad. That will allow you to position it anywhere.Ah, just read your post again and see you don't want a separate numeric keypad.

/memo to self: don't skim read :p