PDA

View Full Version : MERRY XMAS !!!!!!

13-12-2001, 02:03 AM
I would like to wish PCWorld and everyone who uses this forum, a VERY MERRY XMAS and excellent 2002. Thankyou to everyone who has given me valuable advise over the past few months. I have really appreciated it.... Regards RINGO

P/S: May Santa bring you all some lovely PC goodies!!!!

13-12-2001, 07:47 AM
Oh God, is it that time of year already!!!Well, for those of you that have Christmas Day off work, and the other days, be good and don't get a virus. Myself I fly out to Manila early Christmas morning, oh joy, Christmas Day cooped up in a flying tin box though it will be party party party on arrival and a sore head early next morning when I report for work!!!!
happy Christmas All and Merry New Year
Gordon.

13-12-2001, 09:53 AM
Make sure you get in a good position to see the fireworks... somewhere around the Port area, or even on Manila harbour is always good... the fireworks in Manila are great leading up to Christmas, and I'm told (didn't stay until Christmas, I left about 2 days before) that on Christmas day they're simply amazing!! Have a great Christmas, Gordon, and a safe flight :)

13-12-2001, 01:54 PM
Re Xmas. When you take the 'Christ' out of Christmas, it just isn't Christmas.

Happy Christmas everyone.

13-12-2001, 06:59 PM
The trouble with God is he thinks he's Bill Gates....As for you,Santa,I gave up believing in you long ago as well.But what's any of this got to do with computers?Oh,who cares anyway....Merry Christmas,merry Xmas,happy humbug,whatever rings ya bells.Peace,goodwill,and bandwidth to all.

13-12-2001, 09:29 PM
I'm no expert or anything, but when Christmas is shortened to Xmas, which is removing the Christ according to you. I always thought 'Christ' was on the 'X' which is the cross that he is on.

JM

14-12-2001, 11:16 AM
Merry Xmas to you too Ringo. It is nice to see someone with a nice friendly Xmas greeting! Thankyou for the Xmas wish.... BILL K.

P/S Baahum to the geeks with the attitude problem, and the cynical reponce to this posting

14-12-2001, 08:17 PM
HO HO HO
Merry Christmas (the original is still the best)
remember goodwill to all and just enjoy yourselves which is what this time is about
Be good and wear a condom if you cant.