PDA

View Full Version : lost passworld

Advocar
16-04-2014, 10:46 PM
I was setting up a login password on laptop pc windows 7 and had a visiter. when I got back to pc it had gone blank and I dont have a key now???

Any help would be greatiful

I have tried putting the first 4 digits back in plus a o, or a space, thinking a guess,, but no go

wainuitech
16-04-2014, 11:10 PM
If you dont have the correct software to bypass it, theres a simple way Via a windows 7 install / Repair CD and a few command prompts.

The following article explains, its quite easy really. :) HERE (http://www.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/lost-pc-password-here-s-how-to-recover-it-1151893)

You dont need Ophcrack as its listed from 7 onwards, by the time its downloaded and password cracked you can do it manually several times over. Done this many times at peoples places when leaving the password removing software at home, only takes a minute or two, longest time is waiting for the CD to boot ;)

Hint: OFTEN the windows 7 partition is actually D not C as most people see it. Thats because of the hidden partition W7 creates when installing.