PDA

View Full Version : digital camera

10-12-2001, 10:01 PM
i have got a camera,trying to transfer piture from the camera to my pc .i get a mess telling me to check the cable and the power to the camera.can anyone give me any ideas or tell some where i might find some help.the camera is adyna vision ds880a,just a cheap one till i find out how to use one and find out which modle and and make to buy.may be the price may have came down by then.thanks

11-12-2001, 11:38 AM
What connection are you using (USB or serial), and what software are you using?

11-12-2001, 03:16 PM
i have arcsoft photo studio suite 2.0 anddanavision cybercam twain driver.when i put the twain drive cd in to transfer the photos from the camera i have the problems.the ports are usb.is there any one in ch ch who i can hire to show me howto work this and check i have the write hardware.

11-12-2001, 03:17 PM
i have arcsoft photo studio suite 2.0 anddanavision cybercam twain driver.when i put the twain drive cd in to transfer the photos from the camera i have the problems.the ports are usb.is there any one in ch ch who i can hire to show me howto work this and check i have the write hardware.

11-12-2001, 03:17 PM