PDA

View Full Version : Innoculate IT PE

10-12-2001, 03:59 PM
I am running computer associates Innoculate IT PE (free version) anti-virus software for win98. I am getting a bit concerned about how accurate this version is at detecting etc. I update weekly new signature files etc. Any suggestion from other users of the above or should I change to some other type of detection. Cost is another factor and I know there are some out there who would say what price can you put on valuable information. Realaity is not all of us can afford some of the good products that are out there on the market place.

10-12-2001, 05:45 PM
If you want a good free one try AVG at www.grisoft.com/ that comes in both free and paid versions and appears to have a good following.
As for a paid version of something, Nortons AV, some love Nortons, others hate it, personal choice. v2002 is out now which if money is a factor, maybe v2001 or even 2000 might drop in price. You could also try somewhere like Cash Converters, I have seen NAV in there as well though there will be other places that sell used software depending on where you live.

22-12-2001, 09:47 PM
innoculate pe was rated best in usa 2 month ago, it has saved me on both personal and web site computer 4 times in last 2 weeks including all latest viruses and 2 trojan horses
update nefore you use email every time, this is only safe way