PDA

View Full Version : IPOD TOUCH 4G (Problem) ???

AppleFan
08-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Hey everyone last night i downloaded need for speed " most wanted " . And from then noticed when playing the game , the screen automatically from time to time say at the start of the game , screen goes black . So when i press power button it comes back to normal but the game is paused so i have to click to resume and so it starts from where it was left of , now people on the apple game review , alot of them said it keeps crashing , i dont think mine crashes cause if it did , then i guess the game would just automatically close itself self . What could be the problem , please help , thanks .

Note i havent noticed this situation of screen goes black on other games but i have noticed that crashes and games being a buggy . Thanks

Webdevguy
08-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Sounds like the game is buggy. My suggestion would be to log on to the app store and post your comments there so that the developers are aware of the issues. Not a lot that you can do about it. I take it your iPod was running with no issues prior to downloading and playing the game?

AppleFan
08-01-2014, 10:54 AM
thanks for suggestion Webdevguy , i used to play another racing gaming think it was it was GT Racing 2 , that game was no issue , and was totally free , this game when what i pay for i think was about 10 bucks , seems to have issue and also other game on my ipod touch like man of steel , same have been buggy and crashes . It is just fifa 14 and inflight , games like that has not been buggy or crashes . Thanks for help once again .

Webdevguy
08-01-2014, 11:18 AM
My guess is that the developers would have tested the game on iPhone rather than iPod touch since the addressable market is a lot bigger.

I play Clash of Clans on iPad a lot and it runs fine. A some of the guys in my clan play it on their iPhones.