PDA

View Full Version : New wireless Mouse

Ron24
16-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Have just bought a new M570 logitech wireless mouse and it has caused terrific distortion on the Skype audio. Have tried different USB ports and an extended one about six feet away from the computer but no luck.
Anyone else using one of these and hints to fix the problem.

Speedy Gonzales
16-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Probably better if you checked or asked on the Logitech forums (http://forums.logitech.com/)

inphinity
16-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Are you using a wired or wireless headset? If the latter, is it using the same receiver as the M570? Is it only Skype audio that is affected?

Ron24
16-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Are you using a wired or wireless headset? If the latter, is it using the same receiver as the M570? Is it only Skype audio that is affected?
Many thanks for the reply.

It happens both with wired headset and tried with external speakers with the same result, and not only on Skype. Ron.

Slankydudl
16-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Its defiantly possibly to get interference between the USB signal and whatever audio controller is on your mobo. But its usually not enough to be heard unless you plug in an external amp in which case you can hear changes is the signal noise. For me I was having a similar problem until I bought a dedicated sound card with its own DAC and EMI shielding but that being said im a tad bit of an audiophile and the only reason I could hear it is due to the auxiliary amp.

You can get sound cards for as little as $60 such as the asus xonar dgx which have perfectly usable signal quality especially when compare to on board solutions.

Ron24
17-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Its defiantly possibly to get interference between the USB signal and whatever audio controller is on your mobo. But its usually not enough to be heard unless you plug in an external amp in which case you can hear changes is the signal noise. For me I was having a similar problem until I bought a dedicated sound card with its own DAC and EMI shielding but that being said im a tad bit of an audiophile and the only reason I could hear it is due to the auxiliary amp.

You can get sound cards for as little as $60 such as the asus xonar dgx which have perfectly usable signal quality especially when compare to on board solutions.

Appreciate the help offered by all but am still working on it. Tried the Logitech forum and registered with them and hope we can fix this thing up. Back to my old trusty wired mouse at the moment. Regards Ron.