PDA

View Full Version : Google Chrome Losing Passwords

DakotaNZ
15-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Hi Guys,

I finally made the leap and changed over to google chrome a couple of months ago. However it would appear that chrome isn't so good at remembering my passwords and each day it seems like there's something else that I used to automatically go into that is now asking for my password and today it's Skype. Unfortunately a lot of these websites are registered under an old email address and I can't remember the passwords or have them email me a copy as that email I signed up with no longer exists. Any ideas on how I can get chrome to get back and remember my passwords? :crying

wainuitech
15-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Using Iron, which is a throw off of chrome, so not to sure if the settings will be exactly the same -- Go into the settings, look for Passwords and Forms, Make sure "Offer to save passwords I enter on the web." is ticked. The pic shows unticked, dont want this PC to remember passwords ;)

Also if you use Ccleaner, go into options/ cookies and make sure you select the cookies to keep, ( move them over to the right hand window) other wise Ccleaner will remove them when run.