PDA

View Full Version : WordPress adding a list of photos with descriptions help????

DakotaNZ
04-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Hi there,

I am a newbie to Wordpress and what I would like to do is to set up a list of images going down the page with info next to each e.g kind of like a meet the staff page with pics of people and then info next to that like their name, location, position etc. However when I try to do this the images end up all over the place and the text is messy with double spacing and nothing is tidy looking, does anyone know how I can rectify this? Thanks in advance :)

Chilling_Silence
04-10-2013, 02:59 PM
You want to put them all into a tablet. Images on the left, writing on the right-hand side :)

Or something to that effect.

DakotaNZ
04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Thanks for that, although I may have one more silly question for you....what is a tablet? Is that some sort of template I can use on wordpress and if so where do I find it? Sorry if that's a really dumb question but I'm still learning ;)

Greg
04-10-2013, 04:01 PM
I may have one more silly question for you....what is a tablet? Perhaps he meant a table. Dunno if Wordpress does that, but perhaps it can do frames.

Chilling_Silence
04-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Yeah Table sorry, and yeah it does it :)