PDA

View Full Version : Required Business People (Attention) , Need Help ????

AppleFan
30-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Hey im a student , and just got a paper of questions relating to business . I have researched online and found less information , so thought to post it over here , hope to get any ???

To give you an idea , questions are - Name of Business , Purpose of Business ( Products , Retail ,Service) and Descripition of Business like start , international , etc .

If you can help , that would be great or if you can refer this to someone will be great to who are in business , there is only a couple of thing to answer , not huge . Like one page .

Thanks , please comment below in comments .

bk T
30-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Your assignment? Go and do your own research, don't expect others to do it for you.

dugimodo
30-07-2013, 02:30 PM
20 mins on google is what passes for research these days. Not that it bothers me people asking questions on forums but I would hope they put a bit of effort into it themselves first.
There's always the good old fashioned library too, they have these surprisingly useful things made from paper that have information in them.

The internet is a powerful tool, but it's not the only one and has a lot of wrong information on it as well.

inphinity
30-07-2013, 02:45 PM
I have no idea what you're asking for. You just want brief info about a business? Pick a random company's website and go to their About Us page.

Winston001
30-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Yes, I'm sorry OP, we do like to help, but I too have no idea what you are asking. Its unlikely to be answerable in a few lines though.

30-07-2013, 04:38 PM
A bit harsh??
Perhaps this poor guy doesnt have the skills to think this through, or he needs to get info thats not on public records , ie needs to talk to someone & ask questions??

I'll suggest this
Your request is too vague. If you want people to help, be precise about what you want from them .
English may not be your first language: if not say so.
Many NZer's have very low tolerance for poor grammer skills & your request is written either by a retard or someone who has very poor English skills.

"Like one page "
No one know what that means, one page of questions ?? is it a survey to be filled out ?? are you just going to ask them the questions ?? how long (in time ) will this take ??
"Like one page" : that sentence is sloppy, lazy ,

Put up a well thought out request for help & more will be willing to help .

AppleFan
30-07-2013, 05:54 PM
thanks everyone for help , it sounds no one understand it , thanks .

coldot
30-07-2013, 06:43 PM
just got a paper of questions relating to business
How about you post the paper of questions and we'll all try very hard to understand?
And what level are you studying at? (Just in case it really is beyond me.)

Greg
30-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Your assignment? Go and do your own research, don't expect others to do it for you.Oh c'mon, give the guy a break - he's simply using PF1 as a resource - why not! :annoyed:

bk T
30-07-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm just trying to help (guide) him/her to learn.

SanChippy
31-07-2013, 02:04 AM
A bit harsh??
Many NZer's have very low tolerance for poor grammer skills & your request is written either by a retard or someone who has very poor English skills.

"Like one page "
No one know what that means, one page of questions ??
Haha, comment on grammar with a grammatical error. "No one know what that means"
Sorry, I just had to do that. ^^ Not that this won't have no grammatical errors.:lol:

This is probably an example you are looking for, AppleFan guy, that won't be of any help to anyone; it's completely useless. Thank you lipsum.com

Name of business: Lorem Ipsum dolor sit ament Ltd.

Purpose: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo justo nisl, a egestas lacus sollicitudin sit amet. Aliquam quis consectetur enim, tincidunt commodo libero. Nulla ac euismod tortor. Aliquam sodales volutpat lorem, ac pharetra sem ornare sit amet. Mauris lacinia nulla risus, id dapibus ante accumsan id. Morbi eget iaculis lectus, sit amet congue orci. Fusce in nisi quis purus rutrum accumsan. In quam orci, molestie a tortor vitae, sollicitudin lobortis elit. Aliquam erat volutpat. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Mauris ipsum ipsum, placerat non felis id, condimentum condimentum lectus. Phasellus commodo volutpat velit ut blandit. Nulla gravida ullamcorper felis, porta vehicula elit molestie quis. Nunc suscipit, lectus eget eleifend tincidunt, nunc massa placerat sem, vitae placerat nibh massa in velit.
Description of Start: Integer id augue sit amet quam fringilla volutpat. Fusce aliquet lacus sit amet porta interdum. Suspendisse quis mollis tortor. Sed eu mi accumsan ante mollis condimentum a id ligula. Vestibulum eget tincidunt ipsum, quis posuere ipsum. Aenean hendrerit diam sit amet magna pulvinar viverra. Fusce dictum tempus neque. Praesent sit amet bibendum massa, eget pharetra ante.

Quisque a convallis quam. Vestibulum posuere erat in velit sodales, volutpat tincidunt lacus vehicula. Nunc tempus iaculis velit ut tempus. Nulla adipiscing tellus eu metus tempor vehicula. Duis ut lectus auctor lacus rhoncus bibendum. Duis leo enim, volutpat non viverra nec, sagittis vel erat. Vivamus nisi arcu, blandit eu dapibus id, molestie sed orci. Vestibulum sollicitudin, magna id hendrerit rhoncus, libero nunc faucibus risus, at porta ipsum lacus nec nulla. Vivamus convallis velit eget justo vestibulum commodo. Nam suscipit adipiscing mauris, imperdiet tempus mauris venenatis porta. Aliquam id erat egestas, feugiat lacus in, condimentum tortor.

Duis sed malesuada nulla. Quisque imperdiet dui nisl, et rutrum mi rutrum et. Integer in porttitor lorem. Ut semper tortor ipsum, eget facilisis lacus cursus eu. Vestibulum congue, felis ut vulputate fringilla, dui ante vestibulum odio, vitae mattis ante ligula in odio. Quisque pharetra purus id orci aliquet, at elementum massa pretium. Quisque imperdiet dui in turpis egestas, quis suscipit nunc adipiscing. Nunc fringilla tempus adipiscing. Aenean sit amet massa ornare, porta tortor et, aliquet libero. In non semper felis, quis blandit ante. Nulla laoreet lorem ut ligula ultrices molestie. Sed massa dolor, scelerisque vitae lorem sit amet, tristique lobortis eros. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Phasellus eget consequat lorem. Integer vitae faucibus tortor. Integer bibendum luctus arcu, ut vulputate purus ultrices eget. Integer venenatis vulputate neque quis tincidunt. Pellentesque condimentum augue at eros cursus, at bibendum turpis tincidunt. Sed blandit, leo blandit interdum placerat, lacus eros cursus eros, ac fermentum augue metus non mi. In vulputate convallis dui vitae convallis. Nullam convallis nisi nec tincidunt tincidunt. Nunc a neque ut metus semper iaculis. In ultrices felis eget metus gravida ornare. Suspendisse ornare diam neque, id sagittis risus fringilla ut.

Anyways, this sounds easy enough to do WITHOUT the internet. Just go to your local dairy, or some place like your local supermarket, and talk to the guy behind the counter. They are usually the owners, and can tell you a lot. Initiative. Now go do your work! Get of forums, they are distracting! (I'm one to talk...)

SanChippy
31-07-2013, 02:15 AM
That last "of" should say "off". ^^;

bk T
31-07-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm sure the school tuitors have told (taught) the students how and where to find the required information. Repeating all these is a mere waste of time.

SanChippy
31-07-2013, 10:44 PM
I'm sure the school tuitors have told (taught) the students how and where to find the required information. Repeating all these is a mere waste of time.
*Tutors (Couldn't resist it.)
Anyways, Exactly to your point.
At school I'm getting spoon-fed information. My mouth, however, isn't big enough. That said, I am still able to find the piece of Chocolate among the Bread, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Fish & Chips, Rice, Carrots, and all that junk. ^^

bk T
31-07-2013, 11:57 PM
*Tutors (Couldn't resist it.)
Anyways, Exactly to your point.

Thanks, SanChippy for correcting my spelling - I mispelt it. :o

Don't know why, I tend to make lots of typos, errors, etc., as I get older. :)

BTW, is 'Anyways' a proper English word? During my school days >50 yrs ago, I didn't come across this word.

English is not my mother-tongue; I'm not too sure of this word. Could some English experts here please enlighten me?

Nick G
01-08-2013, 09:57 AM
BTW, is 'Anyways' a proper English word? During my school days >50 yrs ago, I didn't come across this word.

English is not my mother-tongue; I'm not too sure of this word. Could some English experts here please enlighten me?
No, anyways is not a proper word AFAIK.

inphinity
01-08-2013, 10:04 AM

No, it isn't. It's similar to "youse" in that it is commonly used in some areas and some dialects, but is not a standard English word.

SanChippy
02-08-2013, 12:27 AM
No, it isn't. It's similar to "youse" in that it is commonly used in some areas and some dialects, but is not a standard English word.
So kind of like an idiom, so to speak?
But, as "Anyways" is not a formal part of English, it can't be referred to as and idiom, nor is it definitive/representative of that of a different meaning, such as:

When they said "Bring a plate", I was literally so close to just bringing a plate. New Zealanders and their idioms, nothing like that in Britain...
Right?